The following Terms and Conditions shall be incorporated by reference into and made part of any order submitted through DOT Operating Authority, INC. and/or their affiliated company #1 A BOC-3 Filing Inc. (hereby referred to as the “Company”).
This contract is between the Company and any customers working with commercial vehicles, such as motor carriers, brokers, and freight forwarders along with the customer's duly authorized agents (hereby referred to as the “Customer”).
These Terms and Conditions may be changed by the Company at any time, with or without notice provide. Additionally, in the event of any unforeseen circumstances, the Company shall not be held responsible or liable for any losses due to not fulfilling the agreement.
1. #1 A BOC-3 Filing Inc., is federally accredited, listed on the official FMCSA website, certified Blanket Process Agent with designated representatives in all 50 states and the District of Columbia (hereby referred to as the “Agent”).
3. The Customer must submit the order for a BOC-3 form online using our automated system and provide valid contact information. Upon receiving the order form, the Company will file the BOC-3 form and provide a copy to the Costumer (in pdf format or a printout upon request).
4. In case Agent is served with a legal or any other document addressed to the Customer, the Company will use the contact information provided by the Customer to relay the information of that document to them. The Company will start with email, then make a phone call to follow-up. If the first methods of communication do not prove effective, the Company will use certified mail with “signature required” note to reach the Customer.
5. The Customer must pay upon submitting an online order for a BOC-3 form. This payment is nonrefundable.
6. Upon emailing the content of the documents or papers addressed to the Customer, the Company reserves the authority to charge the Customer’s card on file. Depending on the State in which the document or papers were served to the Agent, the amount of charge may vary. Please refer to the detailed full price list here.
7. The Company has the right to decline orders if a Customer does not pay or have the willingness to make a payment. In fact, the Company reserves the right to cancel any order for any reason and at any time.
8. The Customer authorizes the Company to charge their valid credit or debit card on file. In addition, the Customer understands that this authorization will remain effective until the payment is made in full.
9. If a service is listed on a Company website at an incorrect price due to a typographical or pricing error, the Company has the right to cancel or refuse any orders placed for services at the incorrect price.
10. The Company has the right to cancel these orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and the Customer’s valid credit card charged. If the Customer’s account has been charged for a purchase and the order is then cancelled, the Company will issue a credit to the card in the amount of the incorrect price.
11. The process is considered properly served and completed once Agent accepts the documents. This means when Agent accept correspondence on the Costumer's behalf, it is considered legally delivered to the Costumer. Company will make every effort as stated in point 4 of this terms, to provide the content of the documents received for the Costumer. However, the Costumer understands and accepts the full responsibility to familiarize themselves with the information in the document provided by the Company.